Monday, February 2, 2009

Going back

My friend Jessi tagged me to participate in a fun "Meme". What you do is go to one of your picture folders, open the 5th folder and then open the 5th picture. Post it on your blog with a brief description and then tag 5 of your friends to do the same.

My 5th folder was titled "Brayden" which I have all pictures of Brayden. The 5th picture is a picture of me pregnant with Brayden, taken 4-29-08. I was 8 months pregnant.
I loved being pregnant and I am lucky that I had good pregnancies as well as labors (at least for the most part!) with both boys. I would love to have more but when they come out is the hard part! I think we are good with 2 boys...or should I say 3! I just didn't have to give birth to 1 of them, thank god!

I am tagging....
1. Tiffany Welch

Only 1 I don't know who else has a blog except Tiffany and my friend who tagged me! I'm going to email some people and see if they do and would like to participate. This was kind of fun, looking at older pictures.

No comments: